jueves, octubre 25, 2007

Mon Amour...Alpha 700

Ever since the first time I saw you, on that Airport poster, I could not stop thinking about you!
I wonder what would make you so much different from the others: You look just about the same, yet, I know there´s something different about you.

I have been digging and asking your origins; and where I can find you.
What do you like? How do you see the world? Are you free or....

And now I know, you come with a high tag.

Mon amour, My love....
Will I ever be able to have you?

How would my world seem through your eyes?
More colorful?
Sharper?
Brighter?

I cannot wait to wrap my little hands around your hard body
To trace my finger around your button and...

Click


Click


Click....

3 Ronronearon. Dale con confianza!:

WebON dijo...

Calm down, easy, you can get better click results from Canon than Sony. Then you will experiment the same feeling and passion.

Deya dijo...

I already have a Canon, an old one. But ¨it¨ doesnt know I have secret feelings for Sony.
Jajajajaa

WebON dijo...

Uhhhh ok, Sony rocks, Canon doesn't